⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❤️‍ Love and Lolz updates 😛: IllıllıIllıllıღღTrUe_FeElInGsIllıllıIllıllıღღ

Saturday, July 18, 2015

IllıllıIllıllıღღTrUe_FeElInGsIllıllıIllıllıღღ



#IllıllıIllıllıღღTrUe_FeElInGsIllıllıIllıllıღღ    
: :

whenever i walk alone, i feel sHE is walking with me 
and asking me 2 hold her hand....... 

whenever i sit 2 study, i feel that sHe is gazing at me 
and giving a cute smile encouraging me 2 study more...... 

whenever i drive, i feel sHE is sitting behind me a
nd giving me a tight hug.......... 

whenever my mobile blinks, i feel that sHE is holding her mobile 
and msging me........ 

whenever i gaze at moon, i feel sHE's doing the same 
and missing me very badly............. 

whenever i get up suddenly at 3 am or 5 am, 
i strongly feel that even sHE has got up at the very same time………. 

AmAzInG fEeLiNgS which come only when u fall in love.... :-)
dose who have one, CHERISH it !
dose who dont..., i wish they be #BLESSED with it soon 
Thumbs up 4 2true love (Y)
☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ 
I once had a heart……
nd it was 2rue but…..
now it's gone 4rom me 2 u….
so take care of it……
as I have done bcoz….
9ow u have two and I have none……
☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ 
|||||||||||||||||||••• #shuBhAm ••••|||||||||||||||||||


No comments:

Post a Comment